APA Wisconsin Districts
Click here for a PDF of the district map.
Allen Davis, AICP
City of Oshkosh
PO Box 1130
Oshkosh, WI 54903-1130
We meet about every other month to discuss current events and developments in the NE District:
Recent Lunch and Learns:
- DePere – Architectural Design and video presentations.
- Appleton – Development Agreements, Environmental Remediation and PFAS.
- Oneida – Tribal Development: Past, Present and Future.
- Green Bay – Neighborhood & Housing Revitalization programs. Development Funding sources - TIF, NMTC and Historic Tax Credits.
- Ashwaubenon – Titletown District update, Redevelopment projects. Brian Ohm – Writing Better Staff Reports.
- Sheboygan – Workforce Housing, Place-making, and Redevelopment.
Contact Allen to be added to his email list to be notified of upcoming events in our district: firstname.lastname@example.org
Northwest District Rep
Jeff Schuler, AICP
Planning and Zoning Director
Northwest District Representative, 2018-2020
Maria Pandazi, AICP
City of Waukesha, City Planner
201 Delafield St. Rm 200, Waukesha, WI 53188
If you are interested in volunteering to help Maria plan activities, please contact her.
SW District Representative (2018-2019)
Ben Zellers, AICP, CNU-A
Planner, Comprehensive Planning & Regional Cooperation Section
Department of Planning & Community & Economic Development
126 S. Hamilton St.
PO Box 2985
Madison WI 53701-2985
The Southwest District currently includes 21 counties, from Rock to Pierce and from Grant to Dodge (see map above).
The district typically has about six events per year, generally in and around the Madison area. The events frequently start with a tour of a planning area or of a recently completed development project, followed by a happy hour at a nearby establishment. Watch your inbox for details on upcoming events. If you have any topics, sites, or ideas that you’d like to pass along for potential future events, please contact Ben at email@example.com