2019 Chapter Awards
APA - Wisconsin Chapter Awards give recognition to outstanding achievements and innovations in planning and publicize persons and organizations whose activities advance planning in Wisconsin.
See links to the nomination forms for more information about the categories and
A few notes about changes and edits:
1. We have a new category this year for Economic Development Planning.
2. Introduced last year, we have continued the Spark Award for small projects and efforts that created a new planning foothold.
3. The “Plan Document, Neighborhood Planning, Planning Tool” has been renamed “Best Practice.”
4. Some scoring criteria have changed this year to align more closely with the APA National awards program, and explanations of criteria have been included to guide the submittal and jury review.
Additionally, please complete the retiree recognition form if you, or a planner you know, wish to be included in our retiree recognition at the state conference.
- Planning Excellence Awards (deadline July 12)
- Great Places Awards (deadline June 28)
- Retiree Recognition (August 2 priority date to be included at the Chapter Awards presentation)
For questions, reach out to Kristan Sanchez, VP Awards, at:
email@example.com or 920.405.3821