2020 Chapter Award Winners
In October of 2020 at its virtual conference, APA - Wisconsin gave out its 2020 Chapter Awards to recognize outstanding achievements and innovations in planning and publicize persons and organizations whose activities advance planning in Wisconsin in the last year.
- Madison Historic Preservation Plan
- City of Milwaukee Landscape Code and Landscape Design Guide
- Sun Prairie Comprehensive Plan 2019-2039
- Wausau Zoning Ordiance & Zoning Map
- City of Ashland Waterfront Development Plan Update
- City of Madison Mifflandia Plan
- City of Milwaukee Green Infrastructure Plan
- A Place in the Neighborhood & MKE United Anti-Displacement Fund
- The Beerline Trail Equitable Implementation Plan
- Milwaukee Bucks Deer District
- Water Street - Creating Racine's Newest Riverfront Neighborhood
Congratulations to our award winners and thank you our jurors! For questions, reach out to Kristan Sanchez, VP Awards, at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or 920.405.3821
To see the criteria and submission forms visit our Award Categories and Criteria Page.
Thank you to one of our generous sponsors, Vierbicher.