APA - Wisconsin publishes a quarterly newsletter.
To submit news, contact the Newsletter Editor, Nancy Frank: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in advertising in the Newsletter? Click here to learn more.
All issues are posted as downloadable pdfs. Remember that you can right-click to open in a new window.
- Spring-Summer 2019: APA-WI Awardees: Stoughton Road in Madison | pdf
- Winter-Spring 2019: Resurrecting Ghost Boxes; New Series--APA-WI Awardees Looking Back | pdf
- Fall-Winter 2018: Healthy Communities Designation; Revel Sims' Plenary | pdf
- Summer-Fall 2018: Placemaking in Wisconsin | pdf
- Spring-Summer 2018: Equity; HUD-supported households in Wisconsin | pdf
- Winter-Spring 2018: HealthTide recognition program; Westlawn Gardens awarded; New funding for small communities from WEDA | pdf
- Fall-Winter 2017: Brownfield Redevelopment | pdf
- Summer-Fall 2017: When Cars Take a Back Seat; 2017 Awards | pdf
- Spring-Summer 2017: Lead Pipes in Wisconsin | pdf
- Winter-Spring 2017: Waukesha County Fair Housing Lawsuit | pdf
- Fall-Winter 2016: Social Justice and Walking | pdf
- Summer-Fall 2016: Union of Concerned Scientists’ Guide to Planning for Climate Resilience | pdf
- Spring-Summer 2016: Plan4Health Grants; 2016 Member Survey | pdf
- Winter-Spring 2016: Planning for the Retirement Boom | pdf
- Fall 2015: Legislative Activity in Wisconsin; 2015 Awards | pdf
- Summer 2015: Tools for Environmental Justice and Equity Planning | pdf
- Spring 2015: Wetland Loss in Wisconsin; In Memoriam | pdf
- Winter 2015: MKE Mobile City Services App; Online Public Engagement Apps | pdf
- Fall 2014: Chapter Diversity Initiative; Statewide Transportation Amendment | pdf
- Summer 2014: Communicating the Benefits of Comprehensive Planning; 2014 Awards | pdf
- Spring 2014: Brownfields - 20 Years After Wisconsin’s Land Recycling Law | pdf
- Winter 2014: Creative Economy Development Initiative | pdf
- Fall 2013: Eau Claire Comprehensive Plan Health Chapter | pdf
- Summer 2013: Public Health; Leaky Pipes | pdf
- Spring 2013: Public Participation in the 21st Century | pdf
- Winter 2013: Milwaukee's Home Gr/Own Program | pdf
- Fall 2012: Farmland Preservation; 2012 Awards | pdf
- Summer 2012: 2013 Legislative Agenda | pdf
- Spring 2012: Case Law Updates | pdf
- Winter 2012: Climate Change in Wisconsin | pdf
- Fall 2011: Madison's Downtown Plan | pdf
- Summer 2011: Fracking and Wisconsin | pdf
- Spring 2011: Wetlands and Zoning; Highway Diets | pdf
- Winter 2011: Creative Clusters | pdf
Have more impact!
Become a newsletter sponsor
Your sponsorship of the newsletter reaches hundreds of Wisconsin planners throughout the year.
Advertising in 4 issues each year costs just $200. Your ad will appear in the newsletter, adjacent to stories about planning issues and activities in Wisconsin. In addition, your ad appears in two places on the APA - Wisconsin website, on our Sponsors page, linked from the homepage, and on one of the more frequently visited pages on the website--rotating to different locations throughout the year.
To become a sponsor, contact Nancy Frank.