APA - Wisconsin publishes a quarterly newsletter.
To submit news, contact the Newsletter Editor, Nancy Frank: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have more impact!
Become a newsletter sponsor
Your sponsorship of the newsletter reaches hundreds of Wisconsin planners throughout the year.
Advertising in 4 issues each year costs just $200. Your ad will appear in the newsletter, adjacent to stories about planning issues and activities in Wisconsin. In addition, your ad appears in two places on the APA - Wisconsin website, on our Sponsors page, linked from the homepage, and on one of the more frequently visited pages on the website--rotating to different locations throughout the year.
To become a sponsor, contact Nancy Frank.
For issues in recent years, we list the keywords for feature stories in that issue. All issues are posted as downloadable pdfs. Remember that you can right-click to Open in a new window.
- Summer-Fall 2018: Placemaking in Wisconsin | pdf
- Spring-Summer 2018: Equity; HUD-supported households in Wisconsin | pdf
- Winter-Spring 2018: HealthTide recognition program; Brownfields conference; Westlawn Gardens awarded; Plan commissioner training; New funding for small communities from WEDA | pdf
- Fall-Winter 2017: web | pdf
- Summer-Fall 2017: web| pdf
- Spring-Summer 2017: web | pdf
- Winter-Spring 2017: web | pdf
- Fall-Winter 2016: web | pdf
- Summer-Fall 2016: web | pdf
- Spring-Summer 2016: web | pdf
- Winter-Spring 2016: web | pdf